Doing business with Sysco is now more rewarding than ever through our new Sysco Rewards Program.
Once you register for the Sysco Rewards Program, you will be eligible to collect reward points every single time you buy participating products. Combine these points special bonus offers and redeem them for a wide selection of merchandise and travel.
As a valued customer, you can enroll in the Sysco Rewards Program quickly and easily by completing an Enrollment Form and returning it to your dedicated Marketing Associate.
Here's how you can become a Sysco Rewards member:
1. Sign up for the Sysco Rewards Program by filling out an Enrollment Form.
* Download Enrollment Form
* Please allow 2 weeks for processing and account set-up.
* You'll know your enrollment has been processed when your Marketing Associate brings you your official Sysco Rewards Card detailing your Membership Number unique to your account.
2. Start earning points by purchasing participating products.
* Add to your every day earnings by looking through Sysco Rewards offers in the Sysco Rewards Feature Flyer.
* A list of eligible items (and their corresponding point value) can be found on the Sysco Rewards Website.
* Typically, 10% of items you already purchase as part of your regular order will earn you points.
3. Login online using your unique Sysco Rewards Membership Number.
4. Monitor your growing Sysco Rewards balance through the website (www.syscorewards.ca) or by using the Rewards Hotline: Phone Toll Free 1-877-333-6067
5. Redeem your Sysco Rewards Points for a wide selection of merchandise and travel!
6. Sysco Rewards Resources:
Sysco Rewards Product Guide
A listing of all the products with Sysco Rewards Points.
We are extremely pleased to provide our customers with this industry exclusive offer. The Sysco Rewards Program is just one more reason to partner with Sysco.
If you are already a participating Sysco Rewards Member, please visit the website regularly to check your Rewards balance at www.syscorewards.ca.
Please note: Not all Sysco Customer Groups are eligible to participate in the Rewards Program. All publicly-funded organizations, corporate multi-unit or contracted customers are not eligible to participate. Customer participation is at the discretion of Sysco Canada.